What is DrupalCamp Stockholm Fall 2011?
DrupalCamp Stockholm is a one day long conference on the Drupal content management system. The goal for us has been to create an event that is accessible, inexpensive and available to beginners as well as more experienced Drupal users.
Is DrupalCamp for me?
DrupalCamp aims to be valuable even to those who are new to Drupal. For example users who consider switching to Drupal from another CMS. If your answer is yes to one or more of these questions, DrupalCamp Stockholm is for you!
- Do you want to learn more about Drupal?
- Are you curious about Drupal and open source?
- Would you like to know how to build websites, intranets and web applications in Drupal?
- Do you have questions concering the security, scalability and performance of Drupal solutions?
- Would you like to present your own Drupal projects?
- Would you like to network with Drupal developers and users?
Who's talking and about what?
How much does it cost to attend DrupalCamp?
Our goal has been to create a conference that's as inexpensive as possible while at the same time offering great value. We've managed to do this thanks to our generous sponsors. Thanks to them, entrance is just 99 SEK.
The conference tracks end at 5 PM. You're welcome to stay much later however. To avoid having to leave the venue to grab food you can order an evening sandwich when you buy your ticket. At 49 SEK it's a steal. Hotell Norrtull will roll in a mobile bar and beverages will be sold on site. Nothing stops us from coding away late!
Note: Tickets are only sold through this website. You cannot pay on site. All ticket purchases are final, we do not offer refunds.
Whoa, this sounds awesome! I want to register now!
Great! Start by creating an account here. Then follow the instructions to buy your ticket.
Is DrupalCamp Stockholm in English only?
We're expecting attendees from several countries, not just Sweden. For this reason the website is in English but there will be sessions in English as well as Swedish.
Is lunch included?
Lunch is not included. We think it's better that way. Leaving the venue gives you the chance to hang out with your new Drupal friends, interview that potential new recruit, get leads or close that deal.
There are several restaurants in the vicinity. Such as Bishop Arms, Phuket House, Ciao Ciao, try restaurangkartan.se to find one.
Who's organizing this event?
DrupalCamp Stockholm Fall 2011 is organized by members of the Swedish Drupal Community (also know as "Drupal Sverige"). For a list of the individuals involved, click here.
Does this conference generate profit?
Our budget shows a profit, which will be used to fund future events like this and the regular Drupal meetups in Stockholm.
- Christian Lund – project manager
- Hannes Lilljequist – website design, print design, promotional materials
- Pontus Nilsson – website development
- B.J. Wilson – website development
- Mattias Axelsson – attendees and the Swedish Drupal Awards
- Fredric Örup – program and speakers
- Oscar Liljencrantz – website development
- Per Sandström – website development
- Linda Stüve – event coordination, venue and catering booking
- Jakob Persson – sponsors and sponsorships, marketing and PR
- Fredrik Törnqvist – post production (video)