They're all here! All the videos in one place, head over and watch them all at one time.» Read more
Here are some photos taken at the camp:
» Read more
The following sessions were unfortunately not recorded:
- 20 APIer på 20 minuter due to technical difficulties, we only have audio.
- Pantsquare ! Mobile Apps Appcelerator Titanium & Drupal, was not captured either.
- The Media Module and Drupal – technical problems but Thomas has promised to make a screencast that covers everything he talked about and more.
A big thanks to Pontus and Fredrik whose hard work made it possible to make the videos available so soon!» Read more
Congratulations to all the winners!» Read more
We can finally unveil the finalists of the Swedish Drupal Awards. Head over to the Awards page, browse and ho and hum, then cast your vote on Saturday!» Read more
A supporter and sponsor of DrupalCamps and DrupalCons worldwide, Microsoft has chosen to sponsor DrupalCamp Stockholm Fall 2011 and the social activities surrounding the camp. If you'd like to know more about Microsoft, check out this interview with Gianugo Rabellino, Sr Dir Open Source Communities, on Microsoft and its involvement with open source communities worldwide:
November 12th is just around the corner, and we're working hard to make all the final arrangements for Sweden's first ever community arranged Drupal Camp! Yesterday we received a box from Merchworld, containing a limited number of these beautiful t-shirts. If you want one for yourself – and you will – you'd better not be late next Saturday. They'll go for a mere 100 SEK – and you'll be able to pay with your credit card thanks to iZettle!» Read more
We have sold out all our tickets. However if someone cancels you might be able to grab that ticket. If you want to report interest for this head over to our waiting list.» Read more
This DrupalCamp we'll deviate from our previous formula. This time the schedule will be made up of attendee submitted sessions as well as already planned sessions. Anyone attending the conference may present a session. Sessions must be on topics related to Drupal. Here are some ideas:
- Theming with HTML5 and CSS3
- Module development in Drupal 7
- Using Drupal with other technologies such as node.js
- Interesting third party tools and integrations
- Other devices, for example tablets, and Drupal
- Project management and planning
- Managing customer expectations
Slots will be either 20 or 40 minutes long. When your session is accepted we'll let you know what slot it has been planned for.
Also, remember, sessions can be in either Swedish or English.